Estimated Arrival: Between
*ETA to the USA Only.
*Shipping Times May Vary Due to COVID-19 Complications.
*Check Order Details Above for Product Specific Shipping Updates.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping to the USA
END. BORING. CARDIO.
More than ever, people are looking for engaging and interactive fitness experiences. Expresso delivers at the highest level with diverse workouts that push riders to their limits on their own or as a group. With the world's most advanced exercise bike you get fully interactive road racing, world-class heart rate training, high-intensity gaming, professional studio classes, and unmatched competitive programming, all in one beautiful machine.
Don't just ride. Steer and shift with state-of-the-art handlebars that turn. Do more than pedal. Interact with the terrain with Expresso's unique magnetic resistance that simulates outdoor riding with incredible accuracy. Finish your workout sweating and smiling with the most engaging interactive workouts on the market.
- Touchscreen - The fully-immersive, 26.5-inch touchscreen is the largest available, connecting you to your workout like never before.
- Handlebars - State of the art handlebars turn left and right, driving your workout and making each ride unique.
- Resistance - The breakthrough magnetic resistance drive simulates the terrain on screen with incredible accuracy.
- Bike Frame - The laser-cut steel frame, military-grade electronics, and battle-tested drivetrain mean you'll be riding maintenance free for years to come.
- Bike Seat- Designed to comfort and ease of use. The walkthrough design makes getting in and out of the supportive and ergonomic seat a breeze.
- Bike Pedals - Comes with dual-functional pedals for use with regular and SPD compatible shoes. Works with most standard pedal sets.
- Price Includes 1-year or 3-year Subscription to eLive Plus - eLive Plus connects your Expresso Bikes to the cloud and activates the most exciting features; such as the games, virtual road challenges, studio cycling sessions, heat-rate training, etc. See the chart below for the full list of everything that is included in the eLive subscription.
4 Workout Options:
- 50 virtual roads – 1 new road, per quarter, on average
- 15 HR Training Interval workouts – updating, bi-monthly
- 9 HIIT video game workouts
- 10 on-demand Indoor Cycling (Spin) classes – updating, WEEKLY
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||
Q: How will this be delivered?
- This will be delivered via freight with curbside lift gate service to most homes in the USA. See: What to Expect with A Freight Delivery.
Q: What is eLive Plus and is it required for GO bikes?
- eLive Plus is the most expansive content, engagement, and community-building software package in the fitness industry today. It allows an unlimited number of users at your facility to create personal accounts that track key metrics and accomplishments, earn awards, and engage in a wide array of totally unique fitness experiences. Fully interactive rides and games, on-demand studio classes, MOi heart rate training classes, Expresso Arena small group training, personal bests (ghost riders) for competing with yourself and others, racing side by side on up to 16 bikes, global and team leaderboards for every ride and game, individual and team challenges (weekly, monthly, yearly), and more. Frequent updates are included. Custom challenges, leagues, and fundraising programs are also available.
- It is essential for the operation of the GO bike. IFH reaches out to all customers at the end of the initial subscription and gives them a 30-day grace period to renew.
Q: What’s the best way to clean the screen?
- For touchscreens, the CDC has recently recommended isopropyl alcohol 70% or greater to be used on glass surfaces. Pour a small amount of isopropyl alcohol 70% onto a paper towel, make sure it is
not dripping, and rub-down the glass screen. Careful to apply only a small amount of liquid as dripping paper towels applied to glass screen could get behind the screen causing electrical damage. Rub any remaining streaks or fingerprints gently with a small dry microfiber towel to remove them. Do not spray liquid on your screen or use rough materials to wipe your screen.
Q: How do you stand up on the Expresso and CyberCycle upright bikes?
- Standing up, or “getting out of the saddle” on Express is different than traditional exercise bike for several reasons including the moving handlebars and the interactive resistance. See this video for tips on how to stand up on the GO bikes >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5VOqA9LrL0&feature=em-subs_digest
Q: What’s the safest way to reboot Expresso or CyberCycle?
- Tap the three-line menu in the upper right corner and choose bike settings. Choose Power, then Restart. If a hard
reboot is required, choose Shut down, turn off the bike at the base, wait 30 seconds, then turn it back on.
We only ship to the 48 contiguous U.S. states and all products ship 100% free of charge.
After you’ve placed your order, we will check whether or not the item is in stock before charging your payment method. Once we’ve confirmed the item is in stock at the warehouse, we will capture the charges and your order will be shipped within 5-7 business days. You’ll be receiving a tracking number from our support team once your order has shipped so you can follow its journey.
Generally speaking, products weighing under 100 lbs. will ship ground, via FED EX, UPS, or USPS much like your typical delivery.
Products weighing over 100 lbs. will ship via freight carrier (think big truck).
What to Expect with a Freight Delivery
Freight deliveries are a bit more complex than a postal or courier delivery due to the size of the items to be delivered, and the prerequisite accommodations needed to facilitate such a delivery.
If you are ordering a product that is over 100 lbs., it is very important you include a good phone number to reach you during checkout because the freight company will call you when your order arrives at their facility.
When your items ship, you’ll receive an email with a tracking number. Once the shipment has reached your local freight facility, you’ll receive a call from the freight carrier to schedule your delivery window. Be sure to write this information down!
**PRO TIP: We recommend having a buddy on board to help you accept the delivery!**
Once the freight carrier arrives, they will use a liftgate to unload your items from the truck on to the curb or on to your driveway.
From here, it is your responsibility to move the item(s) from your curb/driveway into your home (which, incidentally, is why we recommend having a buddy! 🙂).
Be sure to inspect the package before the carrier leaves the premises to be sure you got everything you ordered, and that nothing appears to be damaged.
White Glove Delivery
A white glove delivery includes having the item(s) moved into your home and even your room of choice; as well as removal of all packaging materials. Please note - this does not include product assembly.
Some products have free white glove delivery/home install, and this will be noted on the product page in the description.
You can request a white glove delivery for any product however by emailing us at email@example.com, including your order #, after placing your order. This will incur additional charges so we will call you with a quote for the white glove delivery within 24-48 hours of your order. And we may need additional information from you in order to pass on to the carrier; such as number of flights of stairs, etc.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos/videos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim with the manufacturer on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order.
Indoor Fitness Direct upholds a 30-day return policy.
Please reach out to email@example.com to initiate the return process.
You must include your order number as proof you ordered from our store, as well as the reason for the return.
Due to the size and weight of many of the products we offer, and the nature of our business model, WE CANNOT ACCEPT USED ITEMS.
Therefore, in order for us to process your return the items must be unused and in the original packaging.
If they are not unused and in the original packaging, your return will be denied; and we suggest you put the used item(s) up for sale on a digital marketplace (e.g. eBay, Amazon, Craigslist, Offerup, etc.)
Once your request is reviewed and approved by our support team, we will send you a quote for return shipping, as you, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you accept the quote, we will send you the return shipping labels and you are then responsible for readying the package for pick up.
Once the items are received and inspected, we will issue a full refund to original payment method you used when placing your order.
At Indoor Fitness Direct we work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, meaning they have no warehouses or retail locations.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question (not an affiliate)
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- Products from the following brands are not covered by the Price Match Guarantee: Tag Fitness, TKO Fitness, Circles Fitness, LifeSpan Fitness, Total Gym, Merax, Fitnex, Steelflex.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is programmed in the bike without E-live subscription?
Nothing. The Elive subscription is needed else the bike is just a bike, really.
What is the monthly cost for training after the 1 or 3 years have expired?
$39 per month paid in annual installments ($468/yr)