Estimated Arrival: Between
*ETA to the USA Only.
*Shipping Times May Vary Due to COVID-19 Complications.
*Check Order Details Above for Product Specific Shipping Updates.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping to the USA
The Multi-Leg Press Fitness Station is a fantastic addition to any gym, facility, or home workout studio.
- It's been designed to place exercise emphasis on the quadriceps, hamstrings, calves and glutes.
- Coming standard with a 200 lb. weight stack, which can be upgraded in 50 lb. increments up to 300 lbs., this unit features 1" shafts and ABEC rated ball bearings at the exercise pivots to ensure smooth movement.
- Perfect for busy multi-user environments, this compact unit has a small footprint of only 39" x 73".
- Filled with tons of features that raise this unit from ordinary to extraordinary, this station offers cast steel weight plates, an angled footplate and seat which help the user maintain proper alignment, a knurled toe rest for proper calf presses and a seat that easily adjusts to 10 different starting positions.
- It also offers 2" x 4" flat oval tubing, ¼" dia. 4000 lb. cable and 4.5" pulleys for rugged durability.
- Includes steel shrouds that are powder and clear coated, providing a mar-resistant lustrous finish.
- The station has non-absorbent closed-cell foam grips finished with aluminum grip caps to prevent wear while looking terrific.
- The device includes an easy-to-understand and follow exercise placard. Foam contoured seat and back pads with sewn vinyl covers offer comfort and lumbar support.
- The rich, platinum color will compliment any decor and fit into every environment.
- Angled footplate and seat maintain comfort and proper alignment through exercise.
- 2” diameter guide rods and ball bearing wheels for smoothness.
- 2” x 4” flat oval tubing, ¼” dia. 4000-pound cable and 4 ½” pulleys for rugged durability.
Dimensions: 39" (W) x 73"(L) x 78.25"(H)
Weight: 574lbs (261kg)
Notice: Typically ships in 1 week.
We only ship to the 48 contiguous U.S. states and all products ship 100% free of charge.
After you’ve placed your order, we will check whether or not the item is in stock before charging your payment method. Once we’ve confirmed the item is in stock at the warehouse, we will capture the charges and your order will be shipped within 5-7 business days. You’ll be receiving a tracking number from our support team once your order has shipped so you can follow its journey.
Generally speaking, products weighing under 100 lbs. will ship ground, via FED EX, UPS, or USPS much like your typical delivery.
Products weighing over 100 lbs. will ship via freight carrier (think big truck).
What to Expect with a Freight Delivery
Freight deliveries are a bit more complex than a postal or courier delivery due to the size of the items to be delivered, and the prerequisite accommodations needed to facilitate such a delivery.
If you are ordering a product that is over 100 lbs., it is very important you include a good phone number to reach you during checkout because the freight company will call you when your order arrives at their facility.
When your items ship, you’ll receive an email with a tracking number. Once the shipment has reached your local freight facility, you’ll receive a call from the freight carrier to schedule your delivery window. Be sure to write this information down!
**PRO TIP: We recommend having a buddy on board to help you accept the delivery!**
Once the freight carrier arrives, they will use a liftgate to unload your items from the truck on to the curb or on to your driveway.
From here, it is your responsibility to move the item(s) from your curb/driveway into your home (which, incidentally, is why we recommend having a buddy! 🙂).
Be sure to inspect the package before the carrier leaves the premises to be sure you got everything you ordered, and that nothing appears to be damaged.
White Glove Delivery
A white glove delivery includes having the item(s) moved into your home and even your room of choice; as well as removal of all packaging materials. Please note - this does not include product assembly.
Some products have free white glove delivery/home install, and this will be noted on the product page in the description.
You can request a white glove delivery for any product however by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, including your order #, after placing your order. This will incur additional charges so we will call you with a quote for the white glove delivery within 24-48 hours of your order. And we may need additional information from you in order to pass on to the carrier; such as number of flights of stairs, etc.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos/videos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim with the manufacturer on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order.
Indoor Fitness Direct upholds a 30-day return policy.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the return process.
You must include your order number as proof you ordered from our store, as well as the reason for the return.
Due to the size and weight of many of the products we offer, and the nature of our business model, WE CANNOT ACCEPT USED ITEMS.
Therefore, in order for us to process your return the items must be unused and in the original packaging.
If they are not unused and in the original packaging, your return will be denied; and we suggest you put the used item(s) up for sale on a digital marketplace (e.g. eBay, Amazon, Craigslist, Offerup, etc.)
Once your request is reviewed and approved by our support team, we will send you a quote for return shipping, as you, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you accept the quote, we will send you the return shipping labels and you are then responsible for readying the package for pick up.
Once the items are received and inspected, we will issue a full refund to original payment method you used when placing your order.
At Indoor Fitness Direct we work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, meaning they have no warehouses or retail locations.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question (not an affiliate)
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- Products from the following brands are not covered by the Price Match Guarantee: Tag Fitness, TKO Fitness, Circles Fitness, LifeSpan Fitness, Total Gym, Merax, Fitnex, Steelflex.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.