Estimated Arrival: Between
*ETA to the USA Only.
*Shipping Times May Vary Due to COVID-19 Complications.
*Check Order Details Above for Product Specific Shipping Updates.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping | Ends JAN 31st at midnight.
This light commercial spin bike from Muscle D is the perfect addition to any home gym or commercial facility. It features a rugged commercial design with ergonomic seating and adjustable resistance. It has a heavy duty flywheel that weighs 44 lbs offering high inertia and resistance for a health club quality ride.
- RUGGED COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION: Stylish oval tubing uses fitness club quality thickness ensuring years of trouble-free use. The thickness of the metal tubing is the same as spinning bikes found in health clubs that cost thousands of dollars.
- ERGONOMIC SEATING: The padded saddle sear offers optimal comfort. The seat adjusts up and down, forward and back, and can be tilted...designed to fir any height user.
- ADJUSTABLE RESISTANCE: Twisting the knob on the frame increases resistance to match real world hills and valleys. Push the knob to stop the flywheel immediately
- FLYWHEEL AND DRIVE: Heavy duty 44 lb flywheel offers high inertia and resistance allowing you to have health club quality ride.
- BELT DRIVE: Durable belt translates into a smooth ride and quiet ride with ultimate control of the highly responsive flywheel
- STABILITY: Formed toe clip pedals with straps will prevent feet from slipping. Max user weight 300 lb
- EASY TO MOVE AROUND: Wheels on the front make it very easy to move within your room
- STABLE DESIGN: 4 adjustable foot pads makes leveling the bike easy for rock solid stability.
- SAFETY: All seats and handlebars are locked firmly into place with quick-lock handles.
- CELL PHONE/TABLE HOLDER: Just slip your device into the metal backing pad and watch 100’s of spin bike workouts online for free
- MULTIPLE GRIPS: Unique handlebar shape allows a variety of comfortable grips on highly durable, smooth plastisol PVC material.
- COMPACT DESIGN: 42” x 22” x 48”, L x W x H
- Shipping weight- 139 lbs. Net weight of Bike -129 lbs
- Heavy Duty Shipping carton: 43” x 14” x 36”, L x W x H.
Muscle D Fitness warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser. During
the warranty period, this product will be repaired or replaced, at Muscle D Fitness’s option, at no charge under the following conditions.
MOVING PARTS: Pulleys, bushings, ball bearings, and cables are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE
year from date of purchase.
FRAMES & WELDS: 10 years from date of purchase.
UPHOLSTERY: 90 days from the date of purchase.
LABOR: 12 months from the date of purchase.
FRAME: 2 Years
ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS, MECHANICAL COMPONENTS, MOTORS: 2 years
SURFACE TREATMENTS (cover panel, chassis, overlay, end caps, battery, seat, grips, pedal straps, handles): 6 months
LABOR: 1 year
This warranty only covers failures due to defects in material or workmanship that occur during normal use. It does not cover shipping damage or
failures that result from misuse, abuse, modification, or improper assembly of the product. All shipments are FOB the facilities of Muscle D Fitness
in Paramount, CA and Long Beach, CA. Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty is the exclusive remedy of the user. Muscle D
Fitness shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any express or implied warranty on this product(s). Except to the
extent prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness of a particular purpose on this product is limited to the duration
of this warranty. Some states don’t allow the exclusion of limitation or incidental or consequential damages or allow limitations of how long the implied
warranty lasts…so the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which
vary from state to state.
NOTICE: MUSCLE D FITNESS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE DESIGN CHANGES WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION.
We only ship to the 48 contiguous U.S. states and all products ship 100% free of charge.
After you’ve placed your order, we will check whether or not the item is in stock before charging your payment method. Once we’ve confirmed the item is in stock at the warehouse, we will capture the charges and your order will be shipped within 5-7 business days. You’ll be receiving a tracking number from our support team once your order has shipped so you can follow its journey.
Generally speaking, products weighing under 100 lbs. will ship ground, via FED EX, UPS, or USPS much like your typical delivery.
Products weighing over 100 lbs. will ship via freight carrier (think big truck).
What to Expect with a Freight Delivery
Freight deliveries are a bit more complex than a postal or courier delivery due to the size of the items to be delivered, and the prerequisite accommodations needed to facilitate such a delivery.
If you are ordering a product that is over 100 lbs., it is very important you include a good phone number to reach you during checkout because the freight company will call you when your order arrives at their facility.
When your items ship, you’ll receive an email with a tracking number. Once the shipment has reached your local freight facility, you’ll receive a call from the freight carrier to schedule your delivery window. Be sure to write this information down!
**PRO TIP: We recommend having a buddy on board to help you accept the delivery!**
Once the freight carrier arrives, they will use a liftgate to unload your items from the truck on to the curb or on to your driveway.
From here, it is your responsibility to move the item(s) from your curb/driveway into your home (which, incidentally, is why we recommend having a buddy! 🙂).
Be sure to inspect the package before the carrier leaves the premises to be sure you got everything you ordered, and that nothing appears to be damaged.
White Glove Delivery
A white glove delivery includes having the item(s) moved into your home and even your room of choice; as well as removal of all packaging materials. Please note - this does not include product assembly.
Some products have free white glove delivery/home install, and this will be noted on the product page in the description.
You can request a white glove delivery for any product however by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, including your order #, after placing your order. This will incur additional charges so we will call you with a quote for the white glove delivery within 24-48 hours of your order. And we may need additional information from you in order to pass on to the carrier; such as number of flights of stairs, etc.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos/videos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim with the manufacturer on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order.
Indoor Fitness Direct upholds a 30-day return policy.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the return process.
You must include your order number as proof you ordered from our store, as well as the reason for the return.
Due to the size and weight of many of the products we offer, and the nature of our business model, WE CANNOT ACCEPT USED ITEMS.
Therefore, in order for us to process your return the items must be unused and in the original packaging.
If they are not unused and in the original packaging, your return will be denied; and we suggest you put the used item(s) up for sale on a digital marketplace (e.g. eBay, Amazon, Craigslist, Offerup, etc.)
Once your request is reviewed and approved by our support team, we will send you a quote for return shipping, as you, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you accept the quote, we will send you the return shipping labels and you are then responsible for readying the package for pick up.
Once the items are received and inspected, we will issue a full refund to original payment method you used when placing your order.
At Indoor Fitness Direct we work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, meaning they have no warehouses or retail locations.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question (not an affiliate)
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- Products from the following brands are not covered by the Price Match Guarantee: Tag Fitness, TKO Fitness, Circles Fitness, LifeSpan Fitness, Total Gym, Merax, Fitnex, Steelflex.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.