Estimated Arrival: Between
*ETA to the USA Only.
*Shipping Times May Vary Due to COVID-19 Complications.
*Check Order Details Above for Product Specific Shipping Updates.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping | Ends JAN 31st at midnight.
THE ULTIMATE UPHILL WORKOUT
The Aspen StairMill Indoor Stair Climber Machine from Pro 6 Wellness
Walking uphill or climbing a staircase are both regarded as one of the best methods to increase cardio, strength, and overall stamina. It’s no wonder then that indoor stair climbing machines have become so popular. The Pro 6 Aspen StairMill Machine combines durability and a stream lined feature set for light industrial and home use applications. Step on our Pro 6 StairMill Indoor Climbing Machine and enjoy the best uphill workout in a small foot print available anywhere.
- Low impact, non jarring cardio-respiratory workout
- Increased oxygen intake and muscle strength
- Improved bone density
- Maximum Speed: 120 steps per minute
- User-controlled variable pace to suit all levels of fitness
- Electromagnetic braking system (no motor)
- Highly reliable step lock system with sensor/reflector
- Computer control system
- Contact heart rate monitor
- Tracks time, distance in floors, and speed in steps per min.
The Pro6 Stairmill Indoor Stair Climbing Machine promise
Pro 6 Wellness takes a very user-centric approach to designing equipment. We work to deliver products that offer;
- Fast and easy workout setup. No complicated adjustments to detract from the workout experience.
- Easy maintenance.
- Return on investment has to be in the top 20% performance quadrant so each user realizes instant value in using this over other options. That translates as best cardio and calorie burn and great cardio and strength endurance training.
- We offer an extremely low risk of strain or injury while also offering a full body workout. That flexibility appeals to the full range from sedentary people to athletes in training.
- Too many people think their preparation needs to beat them up as much as the event they train for. We disagree. Our solutions prepare you to excel instead of wearing you down.
- Fitness solutions have to complement natural body movement and human physiology. Some stair climbers or elliptical climbers offer a less natural way to climb and that is less ideal than one that optimizes your natural body movements.
- Fitness has to be a fun experience, not boring. We design equipment that moves users further up the “fun experience” curve than most traditional solutions.
- No wasted space! Our Aspen StairMill has the smallest foot print possible while still delivering the same workout benefit of climbing mountains or the stairs of the Empire State Building. That makes it perfect for home, office, multi-residential shared fitness rooms, senior centers, hotel and hospitality, and other light industrial applications.
Benefits of Indoor Step Climbing
For those who are serious about losing weight and burning more calories in less time, stair climbing offers a great way to achieve those goals by enabling versatile indoor fitness programs. As well as the obvious cardiovascular benefits, stair climbing also:
- Gives a great low impact, high cardio, calorie burn workout
- Uses more muscle groups than treadmill work
- Gives a larger range of movement than other exercise machines
- Improves joint flexibility and joint nutrition
- Improves trunk (core) stability
- Improves balance and coordination
StairMill climbing is also considerably more beneficial than forms of step up – step down exercise, as it greatly reduces stress on the joints, especially knees. The joint loading in stepping down is approximately 2 ½ times that in standing up.
- Tensor Fascia Latae
- Illo-Tibial Band
- Hip Flexors
- Trunk Stabilisers
Why Choose the Aspen StairMill
It’s easy to use and offers more benefits than a treadmill, requiring less floor space and consuming less energy. Its control panel guides the user intuitively at all times. Workouts can be programmed as any one of floors climbed, total exercise time, or calories burned. A manual override feature enables the workout to be varied at any time.
Electromagnetically Braked – Not Motor Driven
The user’s own energy climbing steps drives Aspen. With no electrical drive motor, power consumption is a mere 60 watts – the same as a medium intensity domestic light. An electromagnetic braking system regulates machine speed, matching the feed rate of steps per minute to the user’s programmed requirement and personal energy input.
Step Lock Safety System
The Step Lock System employs a photo-optic sensor that will automatically stop the unit if the user exceeds the lower limit of travel. The Step Lock also enables the user to stand still on the stairs while programming workout information in comfort. With a compact footprint, transit wheels for mobility, and a ceiling height requirement of a standard 2.4m/8’, Aspen becomes the perfect choice for any small health club, rehab facility, or home gym.
A StairMill, not a “Stair Climber”
The name “Stair Climber” has come to be routinely applied to items of equipment where the user stands on two separate treads which move alternately up and down, either vertically or in a steeply sloping path. The feet must this move along the straight line path of the treads, which is in fact nothing whatever like climbing real stairs! With a StairMill, the feet can follow their natural curved stepping up path between treads, thereby enabling far superior muscle engagement and toning.
Aspen StairMill – Outstanding Benefits
A treadmill will simulate a walk or run in Central Park, but only a StairMill can match the stair climb up Mahattan’s most famous landmark, the Empire State Building!
Ever wonder why the more sophisticated treadmills offer an upward incline? The answer is simple enough. It’s because the cardio benefits of carrying your own weight uphill hugely outstrip those of pounding away on the flat. Gravity is so strong that in climbing just 1 meter, you expend a big 9.8 Joules of energy for every kilogram of body weight. A StairMill is not the same as a “Stair Climber”. A Stair Climber attempts to mimic the natural movement of your feet by use of a linear sliding motion of two narrow footplates. On a StairMill you climb free on the full width steps of a never-ending staircase, your feet, legs, hips, and torso moving in their own natural way.
- Minimum ceiling height: 96” (8 ft)
- Size: 44”L x 26”W x 68”H
- Weight: 222 lbs
- Commercial Warranty: 1 year parts
- Residential Warranty: 1 year parts and 1 year labor
We only ship to the 48 contiguous U.S. states and all products ship 100% free of charge.
After you’ve placed your order, we will check whether or not the item is in stock before charging your payment method. Once we’ve confirmed the item is in stock at the warehouse, we will capture the charges and your order will be shipped within 5-7 business days. You’ll be receiving a tracking number from our support team once your order has shipped so you can follow its journey.
Generally speaking, products weighing under 100 lbs. will ship ground, via FED EX, UPS, or USPS much like your typical delivery.
Products weighing over 100 lbs. will ship via freight carrier (think big truck).
What to Expect with a Freight Delivery
Freight deliveries are a bit more complex than a postal or courier delivery due to the size of the items to be delivered, and the prerequisite accommodations needed to facilitate such a delivery.
If you are ordering a product that is over 100 lbs., it is very important you include a good phone number to reach you during checkout because the freight company will call you when your order arrives at their facility.
When your items ship, you’ll receive an email with a tracking number. Once the shipment has reached your local freight facility, you’ll receive a call from the freight carrier to schedule your delivery window. Be sure to write this information down!
**PRO TIP: We recommend having a buddy on board to help you accept the delivery!**
Once the freight carrier arrives, they will use a liftgate to unload your items from the truck on to the curb or on to your driveway.
From here, it is your responsibility to move the item(s) from your curb/driveway into your home (which, incidentally, is why we recommend having a buddy! 🙂).
Be sure to inspect the package before the carrier leaves the premises to be sure you got everything you ordered, and that nothing appears to be damaged.
White Glove Delivery
A white glove delivery includes having the item(s) moved into your home and even your room of choice; as well as removal of all packaging materials. Please note - this does not include product assembly.
Some products have free white glove delivery/home install, and this will be noted on the product page in the description.
You can request a white glove delivery for any product however by emailing us at email@example.com, including your order #, after placing your order. This will incur additional charges so we will call you with a quote for the white glove delivery within 24-48 hours of your order. And we may need additional information from you in order to pass on to the carrier; such as number of flights of stairs, etc.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos/videos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim with the manufacturer on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order.
Indoor Fitness Direct upholds a 30-day return policy.
Please reach out to email@example.com to initiate the return process.
You must include your order number as proof you ordered from our store, as well as the reason for the return.
Due to the size and weight of many of the products we offer, and the nature of our business model, WE CANNOT ACCEPT USED ITEMS.
Therefore, in order for us to process your return the items must be unused and in the original packaging.
If they are not unused and in the original packaging, your return will be denied; and we suggest you put the used item(s) up for sale on a digital marketplace (e.g. eBay, Amazon, Craigslist, Offerup, etc.)
Once your request is reviewed and approved by our support team, we will send you a quote for return shipping, as you, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you accept the quote, we will send you the return shipping labels and you are then responsible for readying the package for pick up.
Once the items are received and inspected, we will issue a full refund to original payment method you used when placing your order.
At Indoor Fitness Direct we work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, meaning they have no warehouses or retail locations.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question (not an affiliate)
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- Products from the following brands are not covered by the Price Match Guarantee: Tag Fitness, TKO Fitness, Circles Fitness, LifeSpan Fitness, Total Gym, Merax, Fitnex, Steelflex.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What the height of the machine
The unit is 68 inches high. Be mindful of the ceiling height requirement as well (8 ft). This information can be viewed in the specifications tab.