Estimated Arrival: Between
*ETA to the USA Only.
*Shipping Times May Vary Due to COVID-19 Complications.
*Check Order Details Above for Product Specific Shipping Updates.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping | Ends JAN 31st at midnight.
The ELEVATE Core ADJ is a unique piece of core exercise equipment that strengthens the abdominal muscles, while engaging the entire core musculature.
This versatile abdominal exercise equipment is simple, intuitive and accommodating of all fitness levels. It features 7 levels of adjustable resistance to help enhance basic core stability for beginners while providing advanced strengthening and a competitive edge for the most seasoned athlete.
Benefits for the individual exerciser:
- The only piece of core exercise equipment designed to safely facilitate a proper plank with various options to increase or decrease difficulty based on a user’s strength and ability.
- Provides dedicated area for planking off of the floor.
- Total core strengthening – recruits abdominals, back, hips, shoulders and abdomen to work in unison for better balance and stability.
- Unlike other abdominal fitness equipment, the Core ADJ engages the entire core in order to stabilize, balance, and support the spine for everyday activities and sports performance.
- Minimizes trunk flexion and potentially dangerous forces applied to the spine.
- A unique ab workout machine that offers two primary movements, each facilitating a plank.
- Exercises can be progressed or regressed to accommodate all fitness levels.
Training applications and biomechanics:
- Closed-chain partial loading of the joints.
- Restricted range of motion.
- Train prime stabilizers & proprioception.
- Full body support, joint friendly, non-compressive.
- Multiple exercises & variations compared to other abs fitness equipment.
- Reliable tool for assessing core body strength.
- Incline design assists in facilitating a plank; rolling glideboard provides opportunities to increase core recruitment with dynamic movements for instability.
- Compared to other ab gym equipment, it minimizes force applied to the spine.
The ELEVATE Core ADJ™ features 7 adjustable levels of incline for a more challenging workout. The ELEVATE Core ADJ™ is the only machine that targets the entire core for a more functional form of abdominal strengthening. Rolling glideboard allows for multiple progression options. Steel and aluminum construction provides long-lasting durability.
- Glideboard Range of Motion: 31 inches [787mm]
- Floor Space (area): 12 square feet [1.1 square meters]
- Maximum user weight capacity of 400 lbs [181 kg].
- Frame & Rail Construction: Anodized Aluminum Rails with all connections reinforce by steel
- Unit Weight 80 lbs Board Upholstery: Glideboard and Forearm Pad - Self Skinning Foam
- Rollers: Sealed precision ball bearings
Why is the ELEVATE Core ADJ™ different to other core training equipment?
The ELEVATE Core ADJ™ targets the core musculature as a whole, to enhance abdominal muscle definition while improving overall stability of the trunk. The Core ADJ gives total core strengthening, recruiting abdominals, back, hips, shoulders and abdomen to work in unison for better balance and stability.
How much room does the machine take up?
The ELEVATE Core ADJ™ will only need 12 square feet plus additional space all around to accommodate mounting, dismounting and some exercises.
How can people of all fitness levels use the ELEVATE Core ADJ™?
Designed to facilitate a plank, the ELEVATE Core ADJ™ is built on an incline making it easy to begin at the user’s ability level. The difficulty can be increased or decreased by changing the level of resistance. There are 7 levels to choose from.
Why would I purchase this machine?
The versatility and simplicity of the ELEVATE Core ADJ™ allows it to be used as a self-serve piece of equipment on the gym floor as well as for use by Personal Trainers with their clients or in a small group training setting. Other ab machines tend to focus on the external “abs” muscles and neglect the core musculature that can lead to an appearance of abdominal distension and potential injury. Compared to most other ab gym equipment, the Core ADJ minimizes force applied to the spine, maintains full body support, is joint friendly and non-compressive.
How many exercises can you do on the exercise machine?
There are over 15 exercises that can be performed all at varying levels of resistance.
Can my members use the machine on their own?
Yes. Each piece of equipment features a detailed placard explaining the exercises and how to use the equipment, making the units extremely approachable.
Can I learn more about additional exercise options?
Yes, additional exercise options can be found on the Total Gym website here www.totalgym.com/c-15145-core-trainer.aspx
- Commercial Warranty:
- Frame - 5 years
- Moving Parts (rollers) - 1 year
- Foam Rubber & Upholstery - 90 days
We only ship to the 48 contiguous U.S. states and all products ship 100% free of charge.
After you’ve placed your order, we will check whether or not the item is in stock before charging your payment method. Once we’ve confirmed the item is in stock at the warehouse, we will capture the charges and your order will be shipped within 5-7 business days. You’ll be receiving a tracking number from our support team once your order has shipped so you can follow its journey.
Generally speaking, products weighing under 100 lbs. will ship ground, via FED EX, UPS, or USPS much like your typical delivery.
Products weighing over 100 lbs. will ship via freight carrier (think big truck).
What to Expect with a Freight Delivery
Freight deliveries are a bit more complex than a postal or courier delivery due to the size of the items to be delivered, and the prerequisite accommodations needed to facilitate such a delivery.
If you are ordering a product that is over 100 lbs., it is very important you include a good phone number to reach you during checkout because the freight company will call you when your order arrives at their facility.
When your items ship, you’ll receive an email with a tracking number. Once the shipment has reached your local freight facility, you’ll receive a call from the freight carrier to schedule your delivery window. Be sure to write this information down!
**PRO TIP: We recommend having a buddy on board to help you accept the delivery!**
Once the freight carrier arrives, they will use a liftgate to unload your items from the truck on to the curb or on to your driveway.
From here, it is your responsibility to move the item(s) from your curb/driveway into your home (which, incidentally, is why we recommend having a buddy! 🙂).
Be sure to inspect the package before the carrier leaves the premises to be sure you got everything you ordered, and that nothing appears to be damaged.
White Glove Delivery
A white glove delivery includes having the item(s) moved into your home and even your room of choice; as well as removal of all packaging materials. Please note - this does not include product assembly.
Some products have free white glove delivery/home install, and this will be noted on the product page in the description.
You can request a white glove delivery for any product however by emailing us at email@example.com, including your order #, after placing your order. This will incur additional charges so we will call you with a quote for the white glove delivery within 24-48 hours of your order. And we may need additional information from you in order to pass on to the carrier; such as number of flights of stairs, etc.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos/videos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim with the manufacturer on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order.
Indoor Fitness Direct upholds a 30-day return policy.
Please reach out to email@example.com to initiate the return process.
You must include your order number as proof you ordered from our store, as well as the reason for the return.
Due to the size and weight of many of the products we offer, and the nature of our business model, WE CANNOT ACCEPT USED ITEMS.
Therefore, in order for us to process your return the items must be unused and in the original packaging.
If they are not unused and in the original packaging, your return will be denied; and we suggest you put the used item(s) up for sale on a digital marketplace (e.g. eBay, Amazon, Craigslist, Offerup, etc.)
Once your request is reviewed and approved by our support team, we will send you a quote for return shipping, as you, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you accept the quote, we will send you the return shipping labels and you are then responsible for readying the package for pick up.
Once the items are received and inspected, we will issue a full refund to original payment method you used when placing your order.
At Indoor Fitness Direct we work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, meaning they have no warehouses or retail locations.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question (not an affiliate)
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- Products from the following brands are not covered by the Price Match Guarantee: Tag Fitness, TKO Fitness, Circles Fitness, LifeSpan Fitness, Total Gym, Merax, Fitnex, Steelflex.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
core adj can you provide specs height adjustable degrees of device. frame steel aluminum etc. operation video
Please review the "Specs" tab of the product description. You can find many of your answers there. There is also a "Videos" tab where you can see videos of the unit in use.