Estimated Arrival: Between
*ETA to the USA Only.
*Shipping Times May Vary Due to COVID-19 Complications.
*Check Order Details Above for Product Specific Shipping Updates.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping to the USA
The ELEVATE Press is a commercial shoulder press machine that introduces an entirely new way to do a shoulder press.
The ELEVATE Press places users in an inverted position, unloading the lower back and reducing spinal compression.
Seven adjustable levels allow users to select a percentage of their own bodyweight as resistance, while the unique closed chain design reduces shoulder impingement that users typically feel using traditional shoulder press gym equipment and stabilizes the shoulder girdle for safe and effective upper body strengthening. Users are also provided with a mechanism for performing a decline push-up.
Benefits for the individual exerciser:
- Designed for intuitive use and success in performing press up
- Strengthens all the muscles of the upper body
- Seven incline levels allow users to progress from pulling as little as 15 percent of their own bodyweight up to 50 percent.
- Allows for plyometric movements.
- Ability to progress a decline push-up
- Inverted position stabilizes shoulder girdle and reduces spinal compression and shoulder impingement.
- Enhanced functional performance of daily activities and increased athleticism
- Exercises can be progressed or regressed to accommodate all fitness levels.
Training applications and biomechanics:
- Closed-chain partial loading of the joints
- Offers multiple hand grip positions
- Restricted range of motion
- Train using only bodyweight
- Joint friendly, non-compressive
- Reliable tool for assessing upper body strength.
- Adjustable incline design allows for partial bodyweight shoulder press and decline push-ups.
- Seven incline levels allow users to progress from pressing as little as 15% of their own bodyweight up to 50%.
- Steel and aluminum construction provides long-lasting durability.
- Instructional placard provides easy directions for use and includes link to exercise library with additional and advanced exercise options.
- Glideboard Range of Motion: 33 in [84 cm]
- In Use: Size: 66" x 39" x 41" [L/W/H] (1.7m x 1.0m 1.0m)
- Floor Space (area): 14 Square Feet [1.4 Square Meter]
- Maximum user weight capacity: 400 lbs [181 Kg]
- Frame & Rail Construction: Steel with steel reinforced extruded aluminum rails
- Unit Weight: 116 lbs [53 Kg]
- Glideboard: Synthetic Rubber
- Rollers: Sealed precision ball bearings
- Commercial Warranty:
- Frame – 5 years
- Moving Parts (rollers) – 1 year
- Upholstery – 90 days
Why would my members like this machine?
The ELEVATE Press™ is an ideal tool that helps users perform a traditional shoulder press. By inverting the exercises, all muscles of the upper body are engaged but the user is only pulling between 15 - 50% of bodyweight, dependent on the incline, making the exercise accessible to those who could not previously engage in this activity.
How many adjustable levels are there?
The ELEVATE Press™ has seven levels of incline which can be raised or lowered to accommodate any fitness levels.
How much floor space do I need?
You will need an area of 14 square feet (1.4 square meters).
What is the user weight capacity?
The maximum user weight capacity of the ELEVATE Press™ is 400lbs (180 kg).
We only ship to the 48 contiguous U.S. states and all products ship 100% free of charge.
After you’ve placed your order, we will check whether or not the item is in stock before charging your payment method. Once we’ve confirmed the item is in stock at the warehouse, we will capture the charges and your order will be shipped within 5-7 business days. You’ll be receiving a tracking number from our support team once your order has shipped so you can follow its journey.
Generally speaking, products weighing under 100 lbs. will ship ground, via FED EX, UPS, or USPS much like your typical delivery.
Products weighing over 100 lbs. will ship via freight carrier (think big truck).
What to Expect with a Freight Delivery
Freight deliveries are a bit more complex than a postal or courier delivery due to the size of the items to be delivered, and the prerequisite accommodations needed to facilitate such a delivery.
If you are ordering a product that is over 100 lbs., it is very important you include a good phone number to reach you during checkout because the freight company will call you when your order arrives at their facility.
When your items ship, you’ll receive an email with a tracking number. Once the shipment has reached your local freight facility, you’ll receive a call from the freight carrier to schedule your delivery window. Be sure to write this information down!
**PRO TIP: We recommend having a buddy on board to help you accept the delivery!**
Once the freight carrier arrives, they will use a liftgate to unload your items from the truck on to the curb or on to your driveway.
From here, it is your responsibility to move the item(s) from your curb/driveway into your home (which, incidentally, is why we recommend having a buddy! 🙂).
Be sure to inspect the package before the carrier leaves the premises to be sure you got everything you ordered, and that nothing appears to be damaged.
White Glove Delivery
A white glove delivery includes having the item(s) moved into your home and even your room of choice; as well as removal of all packaging materials. Please note - this does not include product assembly.
Some products have free white glove delivery/home install, and this will be noted on the product page in the description.
You can request a white glove delivery for any product however by emailing us at email@example.com, including your order #, after placing your order. This will incur additional charges so we will call you with a quote for the white glove delivery within 24-48 hours of your order. And we may need additional information from you in order to pass on to the carrier; such as number of flights of stairs, etc.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos/videos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim with the manufacturer on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order.
Indoor Fitness Direct upholds a 30-day return policy.
Please reach out to email@example.com to initiate the return process.
You must include your order number as proof you ordered from our store, as well as the reason for the return.
Due to the size and weight of many of the products we offer, and the nature of our business model, WE CANNOT ACCEPT USED ITEMS.
Therefore, in order for us to process your return the items must be unused and in the original packaging.
If they are not unused and in the original packaging, your return will be denied; and we suggest you put the used item(s) up for sale on a digital marketplace (e.g. eBay, Amazon, Craigslist, Offerup, etc.)
Once your request is reviewed and approved by our support team, we will send you a quote for return shipping, as you, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you accept the quote, we will send you the return shipping labels and you are then responsible for readying the package for pick up.
Once the items are received and inspected, we will issue a full refund to original payment method you used when placing your order.
At Indoor Fitness Direct we work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, meaning they have no warehouses or retail locations.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question (not an affiliate)
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- Products from the following brands are not covered by the Price Match Guarantee: Tag Fitness, TKO Fitness, Circles Fitness, LifeSpan Fitness, Total Gym, Merax, Fitnex, Steelflex.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.