Estimated Arrival: Between
*ETA to the USA Only.
*Shipping Times May Vary Due to COVID-19 Complications.
*Check Order Details Above for Product Specific Shipping Updates.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping to the USA
The Encompass PowerTower is commercially designed and manufactured for the rehabilitation clinics.
It features an adjustable glide board for high-performance sports-specific conditioning, athletic training and rehabilitation. The remote-control handles allow touch-control level adjustments when exercising.
The PowerTower can load a range of bodyweight from 1% to 72% and allows for motorized incremental load changes during exercise at the push of a button. It comes standard with the Closed Chain Platform, BAPS Adapter, Retractable Dip Bars, Squat Handle Bar and Slide Distance Regulator.
Benefits for the individual exerciser:
- Short, efficient, full-body workout producing fast, observable, body-changing results
- Body sculpting – recruits core abdominal and back muscles in every exercise
- Increased strength and endurance
- Improved coordination and balance
- Weight and inch loss, improved BMI
- Increased metabolism
- Enhanced functional performance of daily activities and athleticism
- Cardio-endurance gains during resistance training
- Motorized lift assist allows the fitness professional or physical therapist to raise or lower the levels while the user is still exercising - ie. no dismounting needed
- Remote control handles allow touch-control level adjustments while exercising
- Low impact, safe, complete back support.
Training applications and biomechanics:
- Closed-chain partial loading of the joints
- Work in all three cardinal planes plus multi-plane (3-D) movement
- Unrestricted range of motion
- Adjust cable-pulley force angles based on client size, girth, and training objective
- Train prime stabilizers & proprioception
- Activity-specific work hardening, including sports-specific movement
- Explosive plyometric training for upper & lower extremities
- Full body support, joint friendly, non-compressive
- Over 200 exercises & variations
- Pilates evolved training & education
- Reliable tool for assessing lower body strength
- Full spectrum of training DVDs available.
- Remote control handles allow touch-control level adjustments while exercising
- Motorized level lift assist
- Adjustable glideboard promotes optimal spinal alignment and training variations.
- Automatic rail locks allow for explosive plyometric jumping.
- Closed Chain Platform and BAPS Adapter now included as standard.
- Retractable Dip Bars now included as standard.
- Slide Distance Regulator now included as standard.
- Squat Handle Bar now included as standard.
- Multiple center-pulley attachment points double arm-cable load and increase lower extremity ROM.
- LAT bars promote line-of-pull specificity for arm-cable exercises.
- Includes workout DVD.
- More than 200 exercises and variations from resistance training to Pilates.
- Resistance—1% to 72% of bodyweight.
- Unfolded: 106” x 38” x 65” [L/W/H] (2.69 m x 0.96 m x 1.65 m)
- Folded: 20” x 38” x 65” [L/W/H] (0.51 m x 0.96 m x 1.65 m)
- Tubing: 1.7" x 3.2" Aluminum Extrusion (4.4 cm x 8.1 cm)
- Tower Construction: Tower is all reinforced steel, silver powder coating with self locking motorized lead screw level changer
- User Weight: Rated to 350 lbs. body weight. (159 kg)
- Maximum Load Capacity: 650 lbs. (295 kg) Inclusive of glideboard
- User Height Limit: 6' 5" (2.0 meters)
- Glideboard: 16" x 48" (41 cm x 122 cm). 7 position adjustable angles
- Rollers: Better Sealed precision ball bearings
- Pulleys: ABS plastic protective shields over a steel frame, Nylon roller with precision ball bearings
- Cables: 2000 lb. test (907.2 kg) nylon 12 coated steel aircraft cable
- Handles: Soft synthetic rubber Padded Handles with ABS swivel handle and nylon webbing for hammer grip action
- Frame & Rail Construction: Anodized Aluminum Rails with all connections reinforce by steel or forged aluminum
- Unit Weight: 218 lbs (99 Kg)
- Electrical: 115~230 VAC 50~60 Hz
- Board Upholstery: Glideboard - Heavy duty, Two tone design, box stitched, tear resistant vinyl
- Foam Padding: 1 1/2" (4 cm) high rebound, high density foam.
- Resistance Levels: 22 calibrated incline levels, with infinite adjustment between levels. 1% - 72% bodyweight.
- Storage Capabilities: Hydraulic lift assists folding. Folds and stores upright. Rolls in hand-truck fashion.
- Included Equipment: 7 position Adjustable Glideboard; Dynamic [unilateral/bilateral] Pulley System; Multi-point pulley attachment to tower; Motor & Rocker Switch with dual handle remote control level adjustments; soft grip LAT Bars with 7 pulley positions; Folding Foot Holder;
- Rolling Range: 40" ( 1.0 meters)
- Commercial Warranty:
- Frame - 5 years
- Parts & Upholstery - 1 year
- Foam & Rubber - 90 days
- Motor -2 years
Why is the RS Encompass PowerTower® different to any other Total Gym unit?
The RS Encompass PowerTower®, specifically designed for rehabilitation and sports specific recovery, allows for incremental load changes during exercise at the touch of a button. It is able to load an incredible 1 - 72% bodyweight resistance through 26 calibrated incline levels that infinitely adjust. The patient themselves can also adjust the incline while exercising with the remote control handles.
Will the RS Encompass PowerTower® fit into my facility easily?
Unfolded, the unit measures 107” L x 38” W x 78” H. It can be easily stowed away, as the hydraulic lift assists in folding. It folds and stores upright. The folded measurement is 20” L x 38” H x 65” W.
How will my patients rehab quicker on the RS Encompass PowerTower®?
The RS Encompass PowerTower® recreates and strengthens the way your body executes daily physical activities and stores those functions in your muscle memory. Delivering the optimum functional training experience, the machine works multiple muscle groups together challenging proprioception and core stabilizers by integrating multi-plane movement and unrestricted range of motion in nearly every exercise. The incline plane design with incremental calibrated load adjustment, rolling glideboard, and dynamic arm cable system makes it easy to begin at the user’s ability level, and allows the exercise specialist to create goal specific rehabilitation and training.
Can patients with spinal injuries or patients with other post-surgical needs be helped?
Yes, the adjustable glideboard promotes optimal spinal alignment and training variations. The incline level can be easily adjusted to fit the patient’s needs and the Slide Distance Regulator accessory enables you to set the rolling distance of the glideboard especially applicable for post-surgical range of motion training and restrictions. The RS Encompass PowerTower® is so versatile, almost all patients with physical needs can be progressed.
Why would I purchase a RS Encompass PowerTower® over any other rehabilitation product?
The RS Encompass PowerTower® versatility yields results at every level by working in all three cardinal planes. Offering unrestricted range of motion, the adjustable cable-pulley force angles based on client size, girth and training objective. The RS Encompass PowerTower® offers full body support, is joint friendly, and non-compressive. With over 250 functional exercises, the RS Encompass PowerTower® Clinical Package (and assortment of accessories included) will accelerate your patients’ recovery more quickly than any other product.
Do I need to make any special adjustments to my facility to accommodate the motorized feature?
No. If you are in the US, the RS Encompass PowerTower® will just plug into the standard US socket. If you are outside the US, you will just need to purchase the relevant adaptor for your country’s type of wall socket.
Can I learn more about additional exercise options?
Yes, Total Gym offers a Physical Therapy In-Service video solution designed to enhance efficiency and effectiveness when using the RS Encompass PowerTower® with patients. Visit totalgymphysicaltherapy.com/pt-service/ for more information.
We only ship to the 48 contiguous U.S. states and all products ship 100% free of charge.
After you’ve placed your order, we will check whether or not the item is in stock before charging your payment method. Once we’ve confirmed the item is in stock at the warehouse, we will capture the charges and your order will be shipped within 5-7 business days. You’ll be receiving a tracking number from our support team once your order has shipped so you can follow its journey.
Generally speaking, products weighing under 100 lbs. will ship ground, via FED EX, UPS, or USPS much like your typical delivery.
Products weighing over 100 lbs. will ship via freight carrier (think big truck).
What to Expect with a Freight Delivery
Freight deliveries are a bit more complex than a postal or courier delivery due to the size of the items to be delivered, and the prerequisite accommodations needed to facilitate such a delivery.
If you are ordering a product that is over 100 lbs., it is very important you include a good phone number to reach you during checkout because the freight company will call you when your order arrives at their facility.
When your items ship, you’ll receive an email with a tracking number. Once the shipment has reached your local freight facility, you’ll receive a call from the freight carrier to schedule your delivery window. Be sure to write this information down!
**PRO TIP: We recommend having a buddy on board to help you accept the delivery!**
Once the freight carrier arrives, they will use a liftgate to unload your items from the truck on to the curb or on to your driveway.
From here, it is your responsibility to move the item(s) from your curb/driveway into your home (which, incidentally, is why we recommend having a buddy! 🙂).
Be sure to inspect the package before the carrier leaves the premises to be sure you got everything you ordered, and that nothing appears to be damaged.
White Glove Delivery
A white glove delivery includes having the item(s) moved into your home and even your room of choice; as well as removal of all packaging materials. Please note - this does not include product assembly.
Some products have free white glove delivery/home install, and this will be noted on the product page in the description.
You can request a white glove delivery for any product however by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, including your order #, after placing your order. This will incur additional charges so we will call you with a quote for the white glove delivery within 24-48 hours of your order. And we may need additional information from you in order to pass on to the carrier; such as number of flights of stairs, etc.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos/videos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim with the manufacturer on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order.
Indoor Fitness Direct upholds a 30-day return policy.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the return process.
You must include your order number as proof you ordered from our store, as well as the reason for the return.
Due to the size and weight of many of the products we offer, and the nature of our business model, WE CANNOT ACCEPT USED ITEMS.
Therefore, in order for us to process your return the items must be unused and in the original packaging.
If they are not unused and in the original packaging, your return will be denied; and we suggest you put the used item(s) up for sale on a digital marketplace (e.g. eBay, Amazon, Craigslist, Offerup, etc.)
Once your request is reviewed and approved by our support team, we will send you a quote for return shipping, as you, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you accept the quote, we will send you the return shipping labels and you are then responsible for readying the package for pick up.
Once the items are received and inspected, we will issue a full refund to original payment method you used when placing your order.
At Indoor Fitness Direct we work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, meaning they have no warehouses or retail locations.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question (not an affiliate)
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- Products from the following brands are not covered by the Price Match Guarantee: Tag Fitness, TKO Fitness, Circles Fitness, LifeSpan Fitness, Total Gym, Merax, Fitnex, Steelflex.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.